WCSLP has a part time position (3 days a week) for a speech language pathologist. Our dynamic team provides the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients in our clinic. This position is available now, however the start date is flexible.
• A degree in Speech Language Pathology
• Eligibility for registration with CASLPA ( now SAC) and BCASLPA
• Experience or interest in family-centred, trans-disciplinary delivery is preferred
• Member of the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of British Columbia
• Eligible to be on the Registry of Autism Providers (RASP) list
If you are interested, please call (604) 771 -2305 and speak with Janine Baker. Alternatively you can email email@example.com